Website and Software Terms
This page outlines the Terms for the ScrapeBox Application and ScrapeBox.com Website.
By accessing this web site www.scrapebox.com or by purchasing and using products and services provided by this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and terms of service and acceptable use of third party websites and servers accessed by you through your use of ScrapeBox.com and it’s products or services. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, and the products or services provided by this website. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. The materials on http://www.scrapebox.com’s web site are provided “as is”. http://www.scrapebox.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, http://www.scrapebox.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. USE LICENSE
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on http://www.scrapebox.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on http://www.scrapebox.com’s web site or web servers;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- use or run the software without a valid purchase and/or license
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server for download.
- attempt to use a single PC license on multiple PC’s or Web Servers, either under your control or under the control of another third party.
- resell or share licenses
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by http://www.scrapebox.com at any time and your access to our servers will be blocked, and your licenses including but not limited to ScrapeBox, ScrapeBoard and ScrapeJet will no longer be valid. Upon terminating, your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from ScrapeBox.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
5. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
Scraped Media Pty Ltd, ScrapeBox.com and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, ScrapeBox.com does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product or information offered by ScrapeBox.com itself is not complete, current or error free your sole remedy is to immediately notify us in writing of any inaccuracy for correction.
http://www.scrapebox.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to and from this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by http://www.scrapebox.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
7. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on ScrapeBox.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ScrapeBox.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ScrapeBox.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ScrapeBox.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. YOUR PURCHASES
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your purchased software and purchase information including but not limited to your Name, your Email and Transaction ID and for restricting access to your purchased software and payment information, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur through the usage of your purchased software or payment information. You are forbidden to share your license information, or product access with any third party.
If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. ScrapeBox.com and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. It is the sole responsibility of the end user to ensure your usage of the products and services supplied by www.scrapebox.com complies with all local, national and international laws and treaties, and adheres with the acceptable usage policies of all websites and web servers interacted with through your usage of the software or services provided by ScrapeBox.com or Scraped Media Pty Ltd.
9. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENTS
Client permanently and irrevocably waives any and all right to use the software or services once a Chargeback (that is, a disputed, reversed or contested charge with the applicable bank, credit card, charge card or PayPal payment) is issued, and the client will be blacklisted from utilizing any products or services provided by ScrapeBox.com indefinitely. The client also forfeit’s any further right to a refund from ScrapeBox.com if the client chooses to escalate or contest the purchase with their applicable bank, credit card, charge card or PayPal. Likewise the client waives any right to a refund or compensation if the license is terminated in accordance with the license terms outlined on this website.
If we receive a payment which is deemed fraudulent by PayPal, including the use of stolen credit cards, stolen or compromised bank accounts or PayPal accounts or chargebacks to circumvent the refund polcy then full details of the payment including buyers Name, Email Address, IP Address and ISP information will be forwarded to relevant authorities including the Internet Service Provider used to commit the fraud and online fraud databases.
Payments made by mistake which require refund, which are not the fault of ScrapeBox.com ie buyer not checking compatible OS or PC requirements are subject to a $10 processing and accounting fee.
In no event shall http://www.scrapebox.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on or products and services supplied by http://www.scrapebox.com’s Internet site, even if http://www.scrapebox.com or a http://www.scrapebox.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY SCRAPEBOX.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SCRAPEBOX.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SCRAPEBOX.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SCRAPEBOX.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM SCRAPEBOX.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SCRAPEBOX.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We reserve the right to revise or amend this policy. ScrapeBox.com – 2016